Ready to jumpstart your career? Here, you have a fortuitous opportunity to apply for the Victoria University Andrea Brander Scholarship in New Zealand.
Funded by the Victoria University of Wellington, the grant is open for the New Zealand students to pursue the undergraduate degree coursework at the university.
Established in 1897, Victoria University of Wellington is well known for its programs in law, the humanities, and some scientific disciplines. It has been ranked 221st in the World’s Top 500 universities by the QS World University Rankings.
Why at the Victoria University of Wellington? While studying here, applicants can get the outstanding student experience that will make them leaders in their field. It encourages students to grow in their areas of expertise and give them the opportunity to learn in real workplaces.
The sponsorship will be awarded worth up to $1,500.
- Course Level: Bachelor degree
- Application Deadline: November 1, 2019
- University or Organization: Victoria University of Wellington
- Department: NA
- Award: $1,500
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: Two bursaries are awarded
- Nationality: New Zealand students
- The award can be taken in New Zealand
Victoria University Andrea Brander Scholarship Eligibility
- Eligible Countries: Seekers from New Zealand
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Bachelor degree program in any subject offered by the university
- Admissible Criteria: To be considered for this studentship, the applicant must be enrolling at Victoria University in their first year of undergraduate study in the year following application and experiencing financial hardship.
How to Apply for the Victoria University Andrea Brander Scholarship
Interested aspirants are enforced to take admission in the undergraduate degree coursework at the Victoria University of Wellington. After being enrolled, seekers will be automatically considered for this education award.
- Supporting Documents: In order for the application to be accepted, required supporting documentation including references must also be received.
- Admission Requirements: For entry to the bachelor degree program, claimants are required to have a high school degree certificate in the same discipline.
- Language Requirements: Applicants are required to provide current evidence of English language proficiency for admission.